Collecting your personal information
We can get your personal information when you:
- Buy a product or service from us (including buying products online, over the phone and physical location e.g. Parrs wood high school)
- Register for a specific product or service (such as registering your child onto our holiday camps or signing up to our waiting lists etc). When you signup through one of our 3rd party marketing partners e.g. ‘MailChimp‘
- You make payment through one of our 3rd party payment processors e.g ‘PayPal‘, ‘GoCardless‘.
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us
- Register your child as a member of our club through ‘British Gymnastics‘ – e.g. for insurance purposes.
- Contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Visit or browse our website.
We may also collect information about you from other companies, our business, or joint venture partners.
The personal information we collect
The information we collect about you depends on the products and services you use and subscribe to. It includes (but isn’t limited to) the following:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address
- Your child(s) name, date of birth, school year, medical conditions
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information
- Your preferences for particular products, services or activities when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services
- Your contact with us – such as a note or recording of a call you make to us, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have with us
- Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the subscription services you use, or any other information related to your account
Using your personal information
We may use and analyse your information to:
- Process the goods and services you’ve bought from us, and keep you updated with your order progress
- Keep you informed generally about new products and services (unless you choose not to receive our marketing messages)
- Provide the relevant service or product to you and to contact you with messages about changes to the service or product.
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on how you use our products and services.
- Bill you for using our products or services, or to take the appropriate amount of credit from you
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our products or services
- Let you know about other companies’ products and services we think may interest you (including offers and discounts we’ve specially negotiated for our customers)
- Understand how you use our products and services. That way, we can develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as personalising the products and services we offer you
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes, recover debts or trace those who owe us money
We’ll store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need it. We’ll also keep some personal information for a reasonable period after your contract has finished – just in case you decide to use our services again.
Sharing your personal information
We’ll keep this short and simple, as we don’t like to share your data. We may share information about you with:
- Companies who are engaged to perform services for, on behalf of ‘Inspired Gymnastics Ltd’.
- ‘British Gymnastics‘ should they request it, as our regulatory authority.
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organisations.
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorised to by law.
We’ll release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers.
If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have an admin team who regularly review and improve our measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
If we have a contract with another organisation to provide us with services or a service on our behalf to process your personal information, we’ll make sure they have appropriate security measures and only process your information in the way we’ve authorised them to. These organisations won’t be entitled to use your personal information for their own purposes. If necessary, our admin team will check them to make sure they meet the security requirements we’ve set.
Communications over the internet (such as emails) aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered – as this is the nature of the internet. We can’t accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that’s beyond our control.
Your privacy rights
You can write to us at any time to get a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do this by emailing a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org . There’s a charge of £10 to cover the cost of providing this information.
If you believe we’re holding inaccurate information about you, please contact our customer services team (through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website) so we can correct it.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please contact our customer services team and you’ll be ‘opted out’. (You can get in touch with customer services through the Contact Us page on our site.)
You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email, text or phone).
Photo & Video Policy
By selecting ‘Yes’ in the photo consent box, on any sign up form, I understand and agree that Inspired Gymnastics can take and share photos or videos of my child during the weekly classes, holiday camps and mini competitions.
These photos will only be used for club promotion, and to recognise to achievements of the gymnasts, on:
- Our Club website
- Our Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Club weekly newsletter through our 3rd party mail provider Mail chimp
If you do not want your child to be in any photos please select the ‘NO’ in the photo dropdown menu.