Top 5 Reasons to join our team
If you have a passion for gymnastics, love sports or love working with children, you will love coaching with Inspired Gymnastics.
2. Flexible hours
We have part time and many casual positions available.
3. Friendly Team
We love to work together and help each other, we are always ready to listen
4.Enhance your knowledge and skills
Gain qualifications and knowledge on one of the most toughest sports in the world.
5. Helping the children in local communities
To help children who may never get a chance to participate in such a fantastic sport, inspiring engaging children into gymnastics.
Title: Schools Gymnastics Coach
Location: Various around Manchester
Qualification Needed: British Gymnastics Level 2, DBS and insurance through British Gymnastics is needed
Inspired Gymnastics are currently looking for experienced Level 2 or above Gymnastics Coaches to help run our successful programs in local primary schools. Experience in gymnastics and leading or teaching children will be considered an advantage. Applicants need to be energetic, motivated and reliable. Own transport is required and essential. You will be required to setup equipment and run programs at primary schools. Work is available Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 3:00pm. Full training and uniform provided. All successful applicants will undergo a DBS check. To apply, or for more information, please fill in the form below.
Title: Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Location: Parrs Wood High School
Inspired Gymnastics is a fast growing company who provide recreational classes on a Monday and Wednesday evening and a Sunday Afternoon at Parrs Wood High School.
We are looking for enthusiastic coaches, with or without qualifications, who share our passion for gymnastics.
• Passionate about gymnastics and show that passion to the children they coach
• Passionate about sport and keeping fit. Gymnastics coaching is physically demanding with supporting and moving equipment, therefore we are looking for a candidate with this profile.
• Confident and a team player
• Always looking to improve their coaching and self targets
• Coach who shows Positive and enthusiastic characteristics
• Delivering high quality, safe, fun and structured recreational gymnastics classes to children aged 2+
• Communicating with parents, children and Inspired Managers.