Across the last 12 months we have continually put rules in place in regards to Safeguarding, and the general Health & Safety of operations at Parrs Wood. it is important as a club that as we grow and expand that we adapt to changing situations accordingly.
On March 24th 2018, we will be hosting our first ever club competition!
Entry forms are outside the gym on the desk, pick yours up at your next session!
These must be completed and returned with payment by Wednesday 10th January.
– Remember, we start back after xmas on the 7th of January after a 2 week break!
– We strongly recommend this is done before the Christmas break, so you don’t miss out.
All money raised from the competition will go towards new equipment, in the form of new spring boards which cost around £400 and an inflatable tumble track which costs around £600!!
Thank you to those who have already entered, you’re superstars and we’ll see you on the floor!
(Monthly Direct Debit) From 1st of January 2018 our fee’s are changing. As we have grown as a club our costs have grown too, yet our fees have stayed fixed and low. In the new year, our venue hire fee’s are increasing, and with costs of reinvesting into more equipment and staff, our fees are […]
- About us
- Changes with British Gymnastics Insurance due in October
- Contact us
- Coronavirus Update
- Current Vacancies
- Donation Confirmation
- Donation Failed
- Donation History
- Fundraising Competition
- Halloween Disco Terms & Conditions
- Holiday Camp Confirmation
- Inspired Gymnastics Terms and Conditions
- Inspired Young Leaders
- Meet Our Team
- My Account
- Our School Partners
- Parents Area
- Parrs Wood Sign Up
- Parrswood Gymnastics Classes
- Pre School Gymnastics
- Welcome email