Physical education is one of the most favourite subjects for children, all over the world. Why? Because they are free to go around and exert all the energy that they have. It helps them with many foundation skills that can be transferred into other sports but also helps them with self belief, confidence and a sense of achievement. PE teachers are able to play and teach the children at the same time.
There are lots of teachers who are scared to teach PE classes because they think they are not equipped to teach the subject. They think that they lack the knowledge required to teach this specific subject. This is where Inspired Gymnastics comes in.
Inspired Gymnastics provides Level 2 Coaches that lead gymnastics sessions or works alongside the teacher. A resource book about gymnastics is ready to be used and added to the curriculum that shows the basic skills that should be taught to all the pupils. There are also more in-depth session plans because of the teachers skills and experiences in teaching gymnastics to children.
Sport Premium Funds by the Department of Education
How to maximize the use of the funds:
- Add or create more sports activities that will encourage the children to participate in sports
- Hire coaches that have the proper training to teach a specific sport
- Send PE teachers to training that will improve their knowledge on the sport
- Conduct sports competitions
- Create games that promote sports so the children will be more aware of the sports
Teaching physical education classes can be terrifying but given the right resources and funds, handling PE classes will be more attractive effective, and efficient.